The Highway Series is the most powerful and customizable wiring system produced by American Autowire. The Highway Series was developed to handle the most demanding power requirements and accessories. With the Highway Series, you the have the most flexibility in fusebox placement, and the freedom to customize your vehicle however you like. The Highway Series is perfect for street rod wiring, custom jobs, and projects that require more power than other systems can provide. Each Highway Series wiring kit comes with complete, easy to understand instructions to guide you through every step. Steps are divided into individual labeled bags, each containing everything you need to complete the step, keeping you organized and getting you on the road faster.
All the features of the popular Highway 15 wiring kit, with 1950s traditional braid & lacquer wire – high gloss finish and extremely colorful flare will add that needed finishing touch while giving the best, safest, and easiest to install electrical component system available today!
- As if directly out of the 50’s, the innovators at American Autowire have brought you the greatest looking system and put it together with America’s #1 selling street rod & custom car wiring system. The traditional braid & lacquer wire, with its high gloss finish and extremely colorful flare will add that needed finishing touch while giving the best, safest and easiest to install electrical component system available today!
- The Highway 15 Modular Panel creates a versatile and expandable base for your nostalgia street rod or custom. This brute in a small package is built with the very best heavy duty components. Built into this panel you will find heavy duty leads for battery, ignition, accessory, horn relay, and turn signal.
- Heavy gauge wire for panel connection power and alternator (or generator) circuits.
- Nylon 6/6 components! All 15 output power connections are protected by 9 fused circuits consisting of; 1 turn/hazard flasher circuit, 1 ignition only circuit, 3 battery circuits, and 4 ignition accessory circuits. This system covers everything you need in a small easy to mount panel!
- Included with every Nostalgia Wiring System is a new dash mounted ignition switch, headlight switch with an auto-reset circuitbreaker, and floor dimmer switch, all with mating connectors and terminals.
- Front lighting includes all headlight, park light, and directional circuits. Headlight connectors and terminals are provided
- 175 Mega-Fuse system protection
- The instrument cluster wiring comes ready for speedometer, tachometer, water temp., oil pressure, fuel, voltmeter, as well as provisions for turn signal and high beam indicator lights. Unique design of “gauge cluster disconnect” makes connecting up to 6 gauges on your workbench simple and convenient. The less time spent under your dash the better!
- Complete wiring for steering column including horn, directional signal switch and 4-way hazards. Mating connectors are provided for both 3 7/8” and 4 1/4” GM steering column switches for direct plug in. Mating connectors and terminals allow adaptation to any existing steering column turn signal switch.
- We have provided long lead wires for all rear connections, such as taillights, brake lights, and fuel sender. Wires are color consistent throughout so identification is easy and fast. All terminals and connectors are provided where ever there is a pre-defined need.
- Full color schematic of overall vehicle wiring along with individual harness subkit instructions for trouble-free installation.